Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Circular Saturday Challenge!

Ahhhhhhhhhh..... Saturday....... I love Saturday..... well.. sorta. He he he!  I Love Saturday Challenges though!!!! I love how they give you an idea of what to do, but then leave you so much room to get Krafty!  This Saturday is no different..... the theme for this challenge is..... CIRCLES!

Ok so Kraftin Kimmie stamps has like the largest array of stamping goodness.... chubby girls, skinny girls, princesses, teenagers...... literally if you can't find a stamp for your card at KKS, you're not looking hard enough! he he he!  Seriously though, I figured since yesterday was all about eating cupcakes (did you see yesterday's Krafty Comeback? It's called Let Them Eat Cupcakes!) today should probably have something to counteract all of that sugar! he he he... so Here's my take on the Saturday Challenge theme of Circles.
Ok, so, I used a die from Gina Marie dies, I used one of the girls from the "Smart A Bit Assy 2" set.  I colored her up on my Copic paper with a bunch of bright colors.  The yardstick is all Recollections brand from Michael's. The pop dots are matte finish from Doodlebug. Man I had a blast coloring this girl! I just adore her! Those leg warmers though!!!!!! He he he! She's AWESOME! 
In keeping in line with the rest of our challenges (Wonderful Wednesday and our NEW Krafty Scrappy Challenge), we will be drawing one winner per month from all Saturday Challenge entries to win a $20 gift card!! You can enter as many times per month as you'd like!!
Ok so, you have all month to play along, so get Krafty, pop a card in the challenge folder, and I can't wait to see what you make. As always there's more details on the FB page and on the KKS Blog itself as well.  Thanks everyone for stopping by!  Please follow me if you haven't already!  Tootles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.