Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Happy Fall Y'all

Ok, so it's hop day.  By now you are in awe of all the serious cuteness that has happened this week, and perhaps you have already scooped some of them up to be your very own.  I'm here to show you one last project for the week so make sure you don't miss out on anything! he he he

I decided to use Happy Fall Y'all again to make another super "fall" feeling card!  Here she is:
This paper is from Echo Park and I thought it would just be perfect for a fall themed card.  I used a couple of black and gray circles to accent the image and colored her in orange and yellow for the season.  I also used these felt pumpkins from Martha Stewart Crafts to add a little fun to the card as well. I used twine on the sentiment to make it look like she was holding a sign! Super fun.

I hope you all have had a fun week with us, don't forget to hop around the blogs today and check out all of the Fall goodness that the DT and GDT members have created for you! Tootles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.