Monday, February 22, 2010

Vintage 365

365 Cards today says: "Create a card with vintage style." This is a card that Gloria did as the example for today, we were to "scraplift" something from it..... so here' goes.......

I decided I wanted to go with the 50"s era, and I love the old coffee posters! So.... after an hour or so of finding appropriate ones on the Internet, this is what I came up with... I loved how Gloria had her pictures overlapping one another and all at angels, so I took that element from her. Additionally I liked how she grouped her brads in 3"s.... so I scraplifted that too....

I sure hope that I get well soon, I'm pretty sure that this virus I have has totally messed with my card-making prowess..... ho huh... cough, cough, I think I better go get my millionth cup of hot tea doused with honey. someday I'll be normal... wait.... strike that! ;) ha ha ha!

6 comments:

  1. fantastic card! luv all the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're not feeling well, hope you get better really soon! GREAT card! Love all those coffee images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the images on the card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic job, and a great idea to take the era of vintage that you like best..love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. Love those images! I do hope you feel better by now! You poor thing!

    Oh, FYI, I made a mini album of coffee recipes that you may like to see. http://gloriascraps.blogspot.com/2009/08/mosd-and-365-cards.html This is the link to my blog, then I think there is a link there to take you to see the inside.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...