Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Evans' new Choo Choo!

One more post for today.... I just HAD to share this with you all... I made Evan a water bottle with a train on it! Needless to say; he was super happy! He carries it around with him and tells me "momma don't touch" whenever I come near it! hahahah who know that one stamp set could make a little guy so happy(ahhh the life of a 3 year old)? ha ha ha we'll find more things to make with it I'm sure! (so far it's been a watter bottle, lots of cards, a puzzle and a cake) Good night all, we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...