Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tony's Sketch

UPDATE: I'm using this card on Practical Scrappers sketch for blog hop week, Since I have not eneterd this card in any sites (like 365) or anything... I though why not use it?!?!? Thanks for the great idea from Tony, and for the sketch that it fits so well at practical scrappers! Yeay!
Oh wait!!! I forgot, I have one more card to post..... this is "Tony's Sketch" from lenasstampinladies.ning.com. Her Hubby came up with a sketch for all of the followers of her blog to do, and he told me last night that I had to "get on it!" She here it is tony, Just For You!!!! NOW can I go take a nap?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...