Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm touched, and overlapped too!

OK, so 365 really set forth a challenge today. We had to have at least 8 elements, not counting the background, that had to overlap or touch with at least 2 other elements on the card. Now, after processing this for a bit, and rolling it over in my brain for a few minutes, I think that I got my mind wrapped around what I was supposed to do. So I stamped the train tracks on some satin ribbon and called that element one.... creative huh? so that I could make everything touch at least that as one contact. ha ha ha! sweet! Then I stamped and cut out each train car and the engine and the caboose. Overlapped them with each other as I attached them, sweet! Then...... in each car there is 2 sets of Easter eggs or gifts, so I think I got it covered! Yeay me! ha ha ha So I can't count, but I'm sure I have enough elements to get it covered! Then I added the Easter grass and the puffs of smoke for my sentiment and called 'er a day! See y'all soon!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...