Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Silver, Circle, and pearls...Oh my!!!

You guessed it... 365 Cards today wants us to use the items listed above.... I'm reminded of a board game that was popular like 10 years ago where each card had 3 items on it and your job was to be the first to guess the common link between them. These 3 objects didn't seem to go together for me, but I guess I found a common link! A girly card, of course! ha ha ha
Here's my creation: OK so the circles are obvious, the silver is the ribbon and the 2 big brads, and the pearls, well those are the stamp with the huge diamond on them!!! who wouldn't love a string of pearls with a rock that size on it???? ha ha ha wow!
Now I'm off to try and make a card for the sprinkles challenge.... see ya soon!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! Wouldn't it be a cute design for a gift card holder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well what girl wouldn't love all these things? lol super cute card :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Wonderful Wednesday!

It's Wonderful Wednesday time!! We hope you can play along!! As always....it's ANYTHING GOES!! Break out your Kraftin' Kimmie S...