Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

A card I can really get use out of!



Here's my card for today! I sooooo love it!!! Not to toot my own horn here (oh well, what the heck: TOOT TOOT!) but I'm so proud of this card! I love the little box inside that is detachable, so that you can take your little recipe cards with you! I don't know why one would take the little box out though, because the front of the card is stinkin cute! hahahahahaa I have to think my Pal, Lena for about 90% of the embellishments though, she gets all of this stuff and says she'll never use it, then mails it to me! Thanks Pal, great stuff! there are 6 recipe cards; Mains, Veggies and sides, Soups, Breads, Desserts, and Misc. So that's a whole meals' worth depending on how you look at it. Now, that's something to toot your horn about! Toot, Toot! ha ha ha TTYL

4 comments:

  1. love it! thanks for the shout out. you rock my socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be proud of this, it is really darling !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, what a great card for a bridal shower! How did you make the box?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. i love your cards.. and I love your recipe.. when u tire of the recipe, u can send to me:p.. just wonderful and brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.