Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Ho, Hum... White again!

I know, I'm slacking on my rule breaking with this whole week of "white space" challenges... but I wanted the ink colors to really show through on this one... I love the bright pink and blue and of course the little safety pins added more color.... I think they pop well on the white.... despite the reticule I may receive from my fellow rebels out there! hahahaha Sorry girls! I'll be back to rule breaking in no time! I just need a cup of "special coffee" and I'll jump back on that bandwagon! You better believe it!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. oh this is precious!! love the safety pins and the onesies :) no worries we KNOW your rebel will be back! heck i held mine at bay for 6 weeks just to get pam off guard :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.