Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Day of Romance

Over at 365 cards today Pam told us to make a "romantic" card. Now, with the incoming holiday I thought, "Piece of cake!" Boy oh boy was I wrong. Upon examining my stamp collection (which has grown extensively over the past year thanks to my Pal Lena) I have next to nothing that even implies romance. I have a few cute little digis... but they are "kids" and that does not say romance to me (since I have a 4 year old, kids are more stress and chaos than they are romantic!! ha ha ha). So I sat here at my desk and scratched my head for a while... then I picked up my medallion and went to work... I love the outcome here.... I don't know how "romantic" this card is... but it could be misinterpreted that way.... and at 8 am on a Saturday.... that's good enough for me! ha ha ha Thanks for the challenge Pam! Now I really need more coffee!!!!! hahahaha

1 comment:

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...