Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

New Rubber!!!!!



Happy dance, Happy dance, yeay!!!!!!!! I got new rubber in the mail today! Ok, so I know that just sounds WRONG! But it's true! I ordered this new set from In Style Stamps a while back, and I finally got it in the mail today! It's called Patty Love and it's oh so cute!

Naturally, I told my bestest Pal Lena, right away. She told me to hop on over and do the challenge on the In Style Stamps Blog, so I thought, what the heck, and I did.

Here was their challenge:

And here is my take on it:

In Style said to just use that picture as an inspiration.... and if you know anything about me at all, you'd know that a table full of sweets is right up my alley! So here's cute little Patty Love on her debut from my stampin' desk!

Check back often as I'm sure you will be seeing a lot more of this set!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So so so cute, I totally agree with you! I absolutely loveeee the Patty love set! Thanks for joining us at InStyle Stamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.