Friday, April 8, 2011

The Greeting Farm Strikes Again!!!

Ok, so for the challenge this week on TGF, we are supposed to CASE a card made by MommaMaxa. Here is her card:Well, for those of you who know me well... I don't exactly always use paper as my first means of creativity.... I use SUGAR!!!!! So in CASEing this card... I went to my kitchen!!! Here's what I came up with:





Yes, That is a cupcake and a cookie! A vanillabean cupcake with chocolate buttercream and candy dots, then a vanilla sugar cookie with a fondant overlay and a handpainted Cheekie Rockabilly on it (I painted her with Wilton paste food coloring and a tiny paintbrush) along with vanilla buttercream and little icing dots with flowers piped on them.


I tried to CASE her layout as well as her colors.... how do you think I did???


Have a sweet day!

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING JOB!!!!! You are so creative and mighty talented in many mediums! Well done and thanks for the link! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Forget about Christmas in July...

I know, I know, I know ... BAH HUMBUG!   But seriously people, everyone is already doing that Christmas in July thing... we're for...