Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Sweet and Toxic


Here's my latest challenge card for TGF! The challenge was to CASE a card that they had posted.... the card was all black and white... so that's the part that I "Copied." I JUST got my Sweet and Toxic set in the mail... sooooooo naturally I HAD to figure out a way to use it! I thought a black and white card was a PERFECT way to ink it up for the first time. After playing with the lay out a few different ways.... I settled on this one! I don't know if you can tell in the picture... but the distressed black paper at the bottom has little skulls on it, and the tag at the top with the sentiment is actually felt! I didn't know that my Big Shot cut felt, and other materials for that matter, and I tried stamping directly on it, and low an behold.... IT WORKED PERFECTLY!!! (Wow, talk about a run-on sentence!)


I'm so excited to enter this card in their challenge! Wish me luck!!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.