Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Long time...



Hello all, I know it's been a long time, so here I am to catch you up on the happenings. I have been going to the gym twice a week and still trying to run outside once a week. I even joined a yoga/pilates/tai chi class at the gym!




It's challenging and fun and I totally love it. I'm not too sure if it's really doing too much to my workout, but I can feel my muscles working and I love the stretching, so I'm going to keep on with it! I feel like the loser in the back who has no idea what they are doing, but hey, there's one in every class.... so why not let that be me?


I have been super busy with bakery stuff doing cupcake orders, a castle cake, and a curious George cake. If you'd like to see my latest work, hop on over to my web site at http://www.think-cake.com/.


I'm also planning a BBQ for the HOA that I'm in.

It's a lot of work, but it's going to be fun! We are even having a mini golf tournament too!






I hope it all comes together in the end. I only have one week to get everything finished!!


I have been crafting a bit, making a few cards with my Pal, Lena. Check out her awesome blog at http://www.scrapbutterfly.blogspot.com/ Her cards are AMAZING! And we have lots of fun long distance crafting together via BlackBerry! hahaha I am going to California to visit her in about 2 weeks, so we can actually card and craft TOGETHER for once!


I believe we will be haunting some of our old hang outs and having a commemorative cup of ....WATER! hahaha Ok, inside joke, sorry, but I had to do it!


OK, I must get to work, talk to you all later!

1 comment:

  1. I've been to that girls blog. Her cards arnt that great. hahaha thanks for the shout out pal. I cant wait till your here!! Im so excited that we actually get to spend time together instead of just chatting at a park across from Kims for awhile.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...