Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ruffles

Over at 365cards.blogspot.com it is sparkle creations week! I'm sooo excited. Although I used a bella on this card... I just had to play on their challenge..... the challenge was to use the word "ruffles" for inspiration!!!



Ok, so I'm a smart ass.... I know they meant like ribbons and lace and ruffles... but the first thing I thought of was ....CHIPS!!!!! and what goes better with chips than cocktails?!?!?!? hahaha Maybe I dad too much "special coffee" today....hummm....NNNnnnnaaaaaahhhh!!!


Here's my card:





The sentiment says "All you need in life is a friend who has chips and cocktails... I am that friend!" I could it appropriate. Great, bright and cheery, card to send a friend for a pick me up..... ok... Another card tomorrow... wish me luck!



Jammie Clark
Owner
http://www.think-cake.com/
208-965-0291

3 comments:

  1. I like the smart ass approach

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great - so creative and it fits the word! It also makes me hungry for a bag of yummy potato chips, lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...