Thursday, May 26, 2011

TGF- Sketch

So, I'm trying to catch up on all my card making, and I'm also starting to amass quite a collection of random cards. hahaha It's ok though, I just have to learn to part with some of them and send them to people! just like when I make a cake, it's super duper hard to cut it up, well... when I make a card, it's sooo hard to write in it and send it away. You never really know if people appreciate your work. hummm....

Well: this is a sketch from TGF that I needed to make a card for.... And here's my take on it:



My picture is sorta crumby. But I wanted some shadows on it so you could see the glittery paper and the textured card stock layer, and my use of 5000 pop dots for creeper Abbey. I also used a glitter pen on her jeans and shoes, but you can't tell that either. I just need a better camera I guess. The sentiment(s) say "Urban Beauty" and that is just what she is! ha ha ha Love, Love, Love my little Abbey stamp, maybe because I won her. ha ha ha




Ok, going to post more!

Jammie Clark
Owner
http://www.think-cake.com/

1 comment:

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...