Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Catching up with TGF

Color me totally behind with my card making, so here's 2 in one day to try and catch up. First off i have little tank here from TGF in PINK!! hahaha I love the card we had to use for the inspiration on this WOW challenge.... but the card was pink< and I really wanted to o something different with pink... i mean, it doesn't always have to be so stinking girly right???? Anyways the sentiment on the inspiration card was "From me to you." So I CASEd that as well....



And now for the second card:



The challenge here was to make a black and white card with a splash of one color.... i think i got a bit carried away on the "splash." But I had a lot of fun using ever single teal-ish thing that I could get my hands on... paper, ribbon, flowers, prismacolor pencils, oh my!!!


OK, lots to do today..... see ya all soon!


Jammie Clark
Owner
www.think-cake.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...