Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Catching up with TGF

Color me totally behind with my card making, so here's 2 in one day to try and catch up. First off i have little tank here from TGF in PINK!! hahaha I love the card we had to use for the inspiration on this WOW challenge.... but the card was pink< and I really wanted to o something different with pink... i mean, it doesn't always have to be so stinking girly right???? Anyways the sentiment on the inspiration card was "From me to you." So I CASEd that as well....



And now for the second card:



The challenge here was to make a black and white card with a splash of one color.... i think i got a bit carried away on the "splash." But I had a lot of fun using ever single teal-ish thing that I could get my hands on... paper, ribbon, flowers, prismacolor pencils, oh my!!!


OK, lots to do today..... see ya all soon!


Jammie Clark
Owner
www.think-cake.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.