Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Patriotic sketching

OK, so since I'm so behind on my card challenges I decided to combine 2 at the same time! Over at The Greeting Farm They have a Sketch challenge and then the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge is to make a 4th of July inspired card. So I took the two and put them into one. The 4th of July means BBQ and family and hanging out on the porch all night watching the fireworks over the Boise Valley.... it's amazing!!! so here's my card/invitation to give to my parents and invite them to the annual family festivities!



i live the little ant stickers that I found buried deep in the sticker bin that has been neglected for way too long! hahahaha i used Cheekie Rockabilly, who i believe is the current title holder of "the most overused stamp in my collection!" Yeay!!!

Jammie Clark
Owner
www.think-cake.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.