Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Happy Sunday to you all!!! Are you still in a turkey and Stuffing induced coma?  I think I am… just sluggish still I guess.  Although I will say that I weigh less now than the day of the feast, so go figure! ha ha ha

 

Last night I decided to surf TGF Challenge blog, and I saw that there were two that I hadn’t done that were still open.  So I called my Pal and asked her to play along.  After our first card, she ran out of glue… so I had to fly solo.  So, the first card was a sketch, here’s the results:

i love you (2)And here’s the inside:this much (2)The next project was to make a tag… I don’t believe that I’ve ever just made a tag.  hummm… Here’s what I came up with:

tag (2)

So, those were my projects last night.  I hope that you enjoy.  I have a cupcake order to get working on and I think that I need to find something to eat before my stomach calls the authorities on me.  (it’s growling a lot!!)

 

I’ll see you all tomorrow, I have a SUPER DUPER big announcement!  HUGE!

1 comment:

  1. I stocked up on glue so Im all set for tonight. Be there or be square! Love this card. Its darling and so glad you got me this stamp because she is adorable. Love you mucho!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.