Monday, December 5, 2011

I know that everyone expects me to bake…  But sometimes, I just want to do something that is, well… not baked. ha ha ha  So, being as I’m completely addicted to Pinterest, and I found an idea for a candy wreath on there,  here’s what I decided to do:candy wreath

You can soooooo do this too!! start with a foam wreath from the craft store (seriously like $3), then add mints with hot glue (I used 3 bags, so about 4 lbs. of mints, at $1 per bag) and then a ribbon.  Here’s a close up of our little angelic friend:

closeup

I do hope that your Christmas is the sweetest ever!  Make one of these little wreaths and give to a friend, and they will have a sweet Christmas too! 

 

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...