Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Love

TGF requested we all make a card with the "love" theme.  I know that Valentine's day is coming, and I know everyone loves the sappy pink and white and red cards... well I hate to poo on the happy parade here, but I HATE that stuff.  I mean, I ca only take so much of it.  Ok, it's that time of year and everyone is ready for spring and we are all twitterpated with the thought of the commercial Hallmark holiday creeping up on us, and I have to admit, I do like to do a little something special for my hubbs on that day.  BUT.... and this is big.... I try to do it WITHOUT pink and red and all of that crud.  So, Instead, I make something from the heart and try not to make it overly mushy for my rough and tumble sort of hubbs! hahahah

So, here's my take on the TGF request.  It's not all lovie dovie, but I think it's dang cute.  I love bright colors, and I have to admit that I have a new found addiction to bakers twine.  Who knew?!?!?  I use it all of the time!!!! And my gazillion spools of beloved ribbons are collecting dust now. But I care not, this stuff is so fun and I just love how it is unobtrusive but bright and it totally goes with EVERY card! Yeay for Bakers Twine!!! hahahah

Ok, it's been a looooooonnngggggg day and I'm off to bed.  I hope you all have a good Valentine's day, I'm sure I'll get around to making that stereotypical card soon,  I'm just holding off for as long as I can!  I cave every year.... it's inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.