Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

CPS BEFORE work!

Sorry this is sideways but I'm in a hurry and  can't figure out how to turn it! hahahah  So I decided to make a quick card before I left for work, and it ended up being not so quick, so I have to keep this short so that I still make it to work on time.  This card is for the CPS anniversary celebration (again) and I'm trying to enter every day.  so now I'm only 2 days behind! Yeay me!!! hahahah Maybe I can finis those tonight.  AFTER a day of screaming toddlers and birthday parties, I'm going to need something to lull my mind.... I hope that I can make it a date with my bestest Pal and we can stamp together! We shall see.  TTYL!

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely bright card. Just what I need to brighten my day as it's just started snowing here in the UK. Have a nice weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bright colors and the big cupcake. So cute pal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sideways or not, it is bright and cheery! thanks for celebrating at the CPS anniversary with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Thanks for playing along with the CPS Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.