Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Ok, here’s the last two cards for the Card Positioning System Anniversary challenge.  whew! 15 days of cards is a lot!  My BPF (Best Pal Forever)Lena, and I finished all of them! Woot woot!!!

Ok so here are the cards for days 11 and 12:

002007

001009

I’m so excited that I finished all of these and so anxious to see if I can win any of the prizes they are giving away! So fun!!!!

Off to bed now, another day of work tomorrow, then to clean my house that I’ve totally been neglecting.

Thanks to all of my new followers, and all the old faithful's too! I’m so  happy to have you all join me in my crafting and ramblings …. See ya soon!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing the challenges!
    Hope you win something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Those are two great layouts! I love layout challenges, it makes my card go so much faster!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the polka dots! Thanks for joining us at CPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. phew! you made it! thanks for celebrating with us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are great, so neat you played along with us at CPS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards! Thanks for joining in my CPS challenge day! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had so much fun doing all the cards with my bp/ff

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.