Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Thirty one gifts

Hey all, so I have a little challenge I'm trying to accomplish, and there's prizes involved!!!!!
I recently signed up to be a 31 consultant and I need to have four more parties close the first week of August! Being a host is super easy, plus you earn tuns of free stuff!!!! What's more is that I'm giving away a free special surprise gift to anyone who hosts and closes a party in the first week of August! Yup! So it can be a catalog party, an online party, or if you live near me, an in home party! Just visit my site at www.mythirtyone.com/Jammie. Or leave a comment here and we can earn you some free stuff (my last hostess earned over $100 in free products!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...