Friday, September 7, 2012

Sketch with a twist

Marks finest papers posts multiple challenges each week, one of which is a sketch with a twist. This weeks twist was to use lace, the photo of the sketch is below. My best friend (and cousin) Lena and I were challenging each other and decided to make a card using our Cricut machines. Here's the resulting project. I hope you like it.

All of the paper I used were scraps, so I can't tell you what brand they are, the stamps are from SU! "Eat Chocolate" and the ink is SU! Pixie Pink and Green Galore.

I made the chocolate store using the "Sweet Shop" cartridge from Cricut and cut it at 2". The twine is Martha Stuart and the lace was a gift! ha ha Gotta put all of those little notions to good use!

Ok, well after a long day of cleaning up after toddlers, this girl needs some chocolate, a good book, and BED!!! I usually sign off with "have a sweet day" but for some reason, that just doesn't seem to work so well right now... so how about....
Have Sweet Dreams! 

2 comments:

  1. I really like the colors you put together , good job.......Lis
    come follow my blog
    http:papercreater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That little shop is SO adorable. You did an amazing job with this simple little four-square sketch and made it SO uniquely your own! Great job, and thank you SO MUCH for playing along in this week's Sketch With a Twist Challenge. I really hope you will come back and share another card this next week and in the weeks to come. I can't wait to see what you will create and share next.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth, Hostess
    Sketch With a Twist Challenge on Speedy TV

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...