Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Sketch with a twist

Marks finest papers posts multiple challenges each week, one of which is a sketch with a twist. This weeks twist was to use lace, the photo of the sketch is below. My best friend (and cousin) Lena and I were challenging each other and decided to make a card using our Cricut machines. Here's the resulting project. I hope you like it.

All of the paper I used were scraps, so I can't tell you what brand they are, the stamps are from SU! "Eat Chocolate" and the ink is SU! Pixie Pink and Green Galore.

I made the chocolate store using the "Sweet Shop" cartridge from Cricut and cut it at 2". The twine is Martha Stuart and the lace was a gift! ha ha Gotta put all of those little notions to good use!

Ok, well after a long day of cleaning up after toddlers, this girl needs some chocolate, a good book, and BED!!! I usually sign off with "have a sweet day" but for some reason, that just doesn't seem to work so well right now... so how about....
Have Sweet Dreams! 

2 comments:

  1. I really like the colors you put together , good job.......Lis
    come follow my blog
    http:papercreater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That little shop is SO adorable. You did an amazing job with this simple little four-square sketch and made it SO uniquely your own! Great job, and thank you SO MUCH for playing along in this week's Sketch With a Twist Challenge. I really hope you will come back and share another card this next week and in the weeks to come. I can't wait to see what you will create and share next.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth, Hostess
    Sketch With a Twist Challenge on Speedy TV

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.