Saturday, January 23, 2016

Shake it!

So, in my travels, I found a card challenge at Quick Creations to make a shaker card. I don't know how to make shaker cards.....! PINTEREST!!!!!  After an hour or so of random searching and Pinterest tangents, I found a couple of tutorials. Didn't seem so hard, so I went to work. 

I used this cute little Owen stamp from The Greeting Farm, my Spectrum Noir markers and a bunch or random paper scraps.  Inside the shaker are a couple of buttons and some flowers punched using a SU! flower punch. I also used the SU! Three Little Words stamp set.  

Here's what I came up with. Hope you like it! 

1 comment:

  1. He is a total doll!!! Thanks for joining us at TGF!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...