Sunday, January 10, 2016

Unity!

Happy Sunday everyone!!!! I was searching for some inspiration today and ran across a post by Unity stamp company. That led to me clicking on their FB page and scrolling for an hour or so just checking stuff out, then I decided to search for the current challenge. I couldn't find it, so I posted "what's the current unity challenge? Help!!" The unity community is so amazing!!!! I had a reply within a few minutes with a link to the challenge blog! So, without further adieu: here's my pink and red be inspired challenge card (with some purple and green😉)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...