Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Guest DT contest for KK!!!!

Oh my word! I've been a busy bee the past few days! Kraftin Kimmie Stamps has put out a call for a Guest position for her Design Team. To say I am excited is a super huge understatement!!! So I've been busy coloring to toss my hat in the ring and hope I get picked. 

I used my Spectrum Noir markers for these lovely ladies and I always color on Xpress It card stock. It really is awesome because it takes so many layers of coloring without bleeding or becoming over saturated.  In my frenzy of coloring I forgot to write down all of my color combos for these! Gasp! My apologies. I'll be making more in the next few days though because I'm going to enter as many times as I can!! (I told you I was excited!) 
Happy "Kraftin'" ladies!!! 

2 comments:

Please comment, it means so much to me.