Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Not a card!

When challenges are set forth by companies, especially those with prizes involved, I like to test my hand at them. I'm sure you've all gathered that. This week Kraftin Kimmie Stamps said to make a project that was "anything but a card." Ummmmm... That's what I do, I make cards..... Shoot! What else can I do.... Oh wait!!!! I can bake!!!! 
Oh yeah! It's on now! 
Today I made cookies! Yum! These cookies are special though, they are adorned with adorable Kraftin Kimmie stamps! 

How did I do such a thing? Well, I rolled out fondant and cut it into circles. Then I took black food coloring paste and spread it very thin on a plate. I took my sweet KK stamps and dipped them into the "ink" and onto the fondant very carefully. Next up, "paint!" Well paste food color and a paint brush with a little cup of water. I painted up these little kids and then placed them on the cookies! 
There you have it; my "not a card" project! I hope you like it! 
Happy Stampin'! 

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely fabulous, Jammie!! You are so talented and creative!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...