Saturday, May 7, 2016

Layer up for mom


Well, it's that time of year, MOTHER's DAY!!!! And since I'm a spur of the moment sorta person.... I was surfing FB this morning and notice the challenge at KKS was "layers." So, I put two and two together.... 
Ok, insert gift card and pop in an envelope for our evening tomorrow! He he he 
   Supplies: copic markers 
    Skin: E04,11,21,00,000, R20
    Dress: YR00,02,07, E15,18, BG78,
                49,45,G00
    Camera: 100, W9,7,5,3
     Camera Strap: G94, YG63, G03,00
     Buttons/flowers: Recollections
     Paper: SU!, my HUGE scrap bin
Well, that's all for now. Happy scrapping friends! 

2 comments:

  1. I love it, beautiful!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! I absolutely adore the two tone skirt, stunning and so beautiful!

    Thank you for joining the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge.

    xo
    Becky
    www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com

    p.s. I also wanted to pop by and say thank you for all of your kind and sweet comments on my blog. I am always so touched by your words and wanted to thank you with all of my heart. I read each and every comment and yours truly make my day! Thank you!

    p.s.s. You mentioned coming to visit! You are welcome anytime! I live in Arizona :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...