Saturday, June 4, 2016

Splashing in the glitter!

Happy weekend Krafty friends!!! Today there is a new Saturday challenge on the KKS blog and this week the theme is Glitter/Sequins! So you have a full week to play along by creating a new project and linking it up to the blog post! I hope you can join us and submit your creation for a chance to WIN the monthly prize of a gift voucher to the shop! Ready to check out my project? 

I went outside of my comfort zone here and pulled out the embossing supplies! Gasp! 


Inside: 


Card recipe:
Stamp: Make a Splash ( <---purchase font="" here="" it="">
Papers: Su! Echo Park
Embossing powders: Zig-Glitter Blue, Zig-White
Washi Tape: Recollections
Distress ink: Midnight

I had so much fun making this card, and I hope that it inspires you to make something new for this amazing glittery challenge! 
Have a Krafty Day!

1 comment:

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...