Monday, August 1, 2016

Show me some GREEN!!!!!

I have been so wrapped up in Firefly (my true love) that I haven't had a lot of time to play on other challenges..... but.... I happened to get a BUNCH of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps this week, so......

The challenge over at KKS is to use GREEN!!!!! Here's what I did:


And here's the supplies I used:

   

The goddess comes off and is on a bookmark, since I'm such a reader I thought it would be a good little moments from the card! I hope you enjoy my little bookmark card! Thanks for stopping by... Happy Krafting everyone!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Bookmark card! Fab Image and I love the embellishments you used! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...