Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Heading out to the Ball

Peek Week is the BEST!!!!!
Are you read for another day of total awesomeness??? Well buckle in because we're heading to the Ball with.... CINDERELLA!!!!!
Get ready for some dreamy creations because we've got another stunning design by artist Annie Rodrigue!  This is such a magical image featuring the sweet princess and her gorgeous ball gown! Plus the set comes with three fabulous sentiments!
You all know me and you know I like to be a little "different."  So I decided that lil Miss Cinderella here would ditch the blue dress just this once and don a beautiful black evening gown.  Here she is.... on her way to the ball.
I used T1,3,5,7, and 100 for the dress. Her skin is E00,21,11 and I actually pulled out my Prisma color pencils and colored her tiara with the gold and copper ones then I used my wink of stella gold to make it sparkle. 
All the Krafty Team and Guests listed below have lots of beautiful creations to share with you today featuring the CINDERELLA stamp set! You'll see her in so many different colours and scenes!! Be sure to hop around and leave lots of love at each and every stop because one lucky commenter will WIN a gift voucher to the krafty shop! The winner will be announced at the LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday at 2pm EST, so be sure to join us for all the krafty fun!



8 comments:

  1. absolutely fabulous Jammie!! i am loving the black dress - it has a nice vintage touch to it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant! Definitely a favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock!!! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black and gold theme! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, would have never have thought to use black but it works amazinly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant.
    Love the watch in the corner.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooh! the blonde hair is just so perfect! I love your no lines!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.