Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Hey yall!! This challenge is for ANYthing but a Kard!!!
You can create ANYthing your little heart desires as long as it's NOT a card!!! Calendars, bookmarks, pocket pages, traditional scrap pages, holiday gifties, planner pages, tags... you get the picture! Come play along with us each month and let's get some of those photo's out of boxes and on to something creative and fun!! You will have a whole month to play along and you can play as many times as you like! Here are a few things to remember...
THIS MONTH'S THEME: ANYTHING GOES!!!
1. Create ANY scrap page, Project Life Layout or pocket page cards, altered item, etc. JUST NOT A CARD!
2. MUST be a NEW creation (created on or after this post date)
3. MUST use Kraftin Kimmie stamps to be entered in to the drawing.
4. You have a month to play, enter AS MANY TIMES as you'd like!
5. PRIZES?!? Of course there are prizes!! Once we've reached 5 entries, we draw a random winner (winner will be drawn at the close of the challenge)!!
6. You have until Monday, May 22nd @ 12:00 pm Eastern to get your entries in.
7. Be sure to also share your creations on our Krafty Friends FB page so we can all drool and OOHHHH and AHHHHH!
So here's my Krafty Kreation!!!
I used an old book and distressed the edges of the pages with "vintage photo" distress ink. Then I tore each page from the book and got glued it to a wreath. Colored up sweet Betsy Booklover and affixed her with some ribbons to the wreath. Super fun project. I hope you all like it!!
Hello all, there have been a lot of changes happening in my world, and thus, I haven't been blogging a bunch. But i wanted to share wit...
Good morning and welcome to Day ONE of our May New Release Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Today we are thrilled to introduce the v...
Welcome to Day ONE of our October Krafty Peeks for the amazing Christmas release! We hope to get you in the holiday mood this week with ...
Well hello there Krafty people! I suppose you're here to see all of the amazing peeks from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps... well you've come...