Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Polka Dot Orchard Project

Well, now that we all have a little time to stop and smell the roses, IF you can smell them through the face mask you're supposed to be wearing, I've branched out a bit and found a new company with awesome digit to play with!  That new company is named Polka Dot Orchard!!! Seriously though, you should totally check them out.

I found this amazing Rose Digi and I cannot stop coloring!  OMG I LOVE it so much!!!!! Check it out.


Copic Markers Used: R56, R85, R83, R81, YR21, Y21, Y000, BG96, G94, YG63, G24, G20

I added this amazing image to some incredible Authentique papers and added a few Nuvo drops in a soft translucent gray color.  The satin ribbon was from Hobby Lobby I believe. I just love how this card came out, it's not my usual style, but it was fun to push myself to do something soft and beautiful.  

Ok, I need more coffee, so here I go.  Don't forget to stop and smell the roses, visit Polka dot Orchard, and WASH YOUR HANDS!!!! Toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.