Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Is This Week Dragon?!?!?

 I don’t know about you but this week has really been Dragon on!


Unlike this week that is dragging on, these adorable Dragons are sure to make you smile! Not only are the stamps the perfect size for just about any project, but the snarky sentiments make this a stamp set I’m sure you can’t live without.


Check out a few of my fun projects I did featuring the Baby Dragons Stamp Set.

 




Make sure to join the Sweet Sentiment Stamps & Friends Facebook group to watch Sandy’s live where she turned these adorable images into hand sanitizer holders... forget spitting fire, these Baby Dragons spit away germs!




I don’t know about you but I could use some fire breathing dragons to warm up this cup of coffee! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.