Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Stardust and Magic!

Who needs a horse when you can have a Pegasus!
 

The new Stardust and Magic Stamp Set features the most incredible Pegasus. Not only can you completely change up the look using different colors but you can also add some eyelashes and transform this into a beautiful glittering girl Pegasus! 

Make sure to check out the Sweet Sentiment Stamps and Friends Facebook Group to see all the incredible projects our design team has done using this stamp set!

Well I’m off to drink from the most magical cup in the land. Maybe with enough of this magical liquid I too can become a Pegasus. Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. You know I ADORE this!! I have the most talented little sister!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.