Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

It’s December…

Seriously, where did this year go?



I know my holiday decorations kinda skipped over Thanksgiving but I’m still shocked at where this year has gone and it’s already Christmas time again!!! Since everyone is now getting in the holiday spirit I wanted to share some of the amazing cards the design team has created with some of new (and old) stamp sets. 


Todays adorable card was done by our amazingly talented Kerri! My mind is always blown to see her amazing coloring. She used the new Lick the Frosting stamp set and turned it into this super fun Christmas card. Look hard enough and you might also see she used the presents from the Gift Exchange Mouse stamp set. 


Well I’m off to read my book and then head towards bed! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.