Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thank you for your order...



Today at 365 cards is the last day of scraplifting style from the DT. It has been fun. I must confess that this has been a super busy day for me, baking cakes and cookies and making trifles, but I did manage to find the time to get the card done. Although I didn't follow Vicky's style quite as closely as I followed the others, I still think this card fits. Here's Vicky's card:

She is described as sharp and clean and always stamping on a white background.

So I went with that, here's my card:

My colors are not quite "soft" like hers, but I lifter her idea of stamping on white and coloring it to match the background, I also used her layering idea of using the same colors in the pic as in the layers. I'm using this as a thank you card for the girl who ordered the cake that I made today. Well, lots of work left to do, not to mention the mountain of laundry!!! ugh..... I just wanna go to bed..... night night!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jammie! Great job with the scraplift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...