Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 365!!!


Today is day 365 on 365 Cards!!! I can't believe it came so fast.... oh wait, it's just because I've only been with them for 3 weeks!!! hahahahaaha oh well... anyways, it was a super sketchy Sunday and it's a very clean sketch, simple, and those of you who know me, know that I don't do so well with that. I'm better when I can put a whole bunch of stuff on my card... but here's my crack at it anyways. Hope you enjoy! Can't wait for the next 365! woot woot!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

3 comments:

  1. Great job. These simple ones always are hard for me, too. But, we both did it, so we can check that box! hee hee I have those flowers...aren't they great?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your clean & crisp take...excellent job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used the lines on the top to place the sentiment - great take on the sketch, Jammie!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...