Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cut it up

Well, little Evan-man is sitting here playing his Leapster, so I figured I had time to make one more card before he got bored! hahahah So I went over to sprINKles to find a challenge that I hadn't yet done. I found this "Cut it up" challenge. Basically, you take a large image, and "cut it up" to make the card. No other specifications were listed. So why not, right? Here's my card:
I seem to be on some sort of black and white kick today, so I tried to add some color to make it more.....um....cheerful!!! hahaha I guess all these dark clouds in the sky have me feeling a little gloomy. Ho hum... Maybe it's lack of food, I need to go get some breakfast!!!! TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. this rocks my socks! perfect for the challenge pal

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...