Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dinner is served....






Today at 365 cards is a white space challenge. I do pretty well with these... because the sketch tells you EXACTLY where you can decorate and where you cannot! ha ha ha So it's sort of a no-brainer.... so, here's the sketch:






I've been meaning to invite my parents over for dinner, so here's my card/invitation:

I think that I'm also going to use this as a sprINKles challenge: to embellish an embellishment! hahahah I don't believe that I've ever dome that! I used the ribbon from the cover and hung that super cute little kitchen sign off of it, and then tied a tiny bow to jazz it up a bit! I love this invitation!!!!! Thank goodness that I only have to make one of them!!!
Now, what to make for dinner.... hummmm.....

6 comments:

  1. I think this is just perfectly darling, wish I had done it myself. How very clever to photo it with a dinner plate and silverware !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Luv every thing about it!!! I agree your photo is soo clever too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea to use a criss cross design. So what is on the menu?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...