Monday, March 15, 2010

The Easter Bunny has arrived!

OK so not really, and if he brought me this, well lets just say I'd not be happy with him! hahahaha I made this card for the ad inspired challenge from 365, hop on over and check it out. I had this super cute idea of putting an Easter basked on the card, 3-D style, so that I could put a little chocolate bunny in it!!!!! awwww..... (say it with me) however, this is how it turned out...
want waahh wahh.... ha ha ha I mean, it's not horrible, it was just sooooo much cuter (did I make up a word again?) in my brain! Oh well, you can't win 'em all! Until tomorrow folks. I gotta make a Costco run today! TTFN

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That is what I call a great take on that ad! It's such a great idea and look at that chocolate bunny (they are the best!!!!) sticking up it's head from the basket! You should be happy with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun card with all the 3Ds.. amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your 3-D cards! You get a present AND a card each time!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...