Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Ears to this little thankful Monkey!

This cute little sock monkey is super thankful for his Easter basket I guess.... ha ha ha Today's challenge at 365 was to paper piece a part of your image to make it pop.... I obviously paper pieced his ears! haahaha then i curled them down a bit for effect. Then I added the Easter basket, sliced a little hole in it so that I could put his hand through the handle, then I put it on a pop dot so it jumped off the page! I tried to use my lighting to make shadows so you all could see they were lifted, but I'm no photographer.

Little Evan is still super sick!!! They say it gets worse before it gets better, today he's worse, so theoretically tomorrow he should be better right? I don't know how much more I can take.... I need SOME sleep! Maybe my cards are way off the mark now, but wait until I have 2 or 3 more days of little to no sleep, then you'll really see something "special!" hahahahaha

OK have to go on a chocolate milk run! Talk to you all soon! Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. Welcome Emily, thanks for Joining my Blog!!!!!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

5 comments:

  1. lol... this is so so cute... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tehee... adorable. Got to love those ears!!! I hope he gets better really soon, poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little monkey is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing cuter than the sock monkey - except a sock monkey with ears. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! love the curled up ears!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.