Saturday, March 20, 2010

Rattle Card

OK, Last card today.... 365 said to make a card that made noise! I have a friend who is preggers, so I thought of a baby rattle! Here you go:
Obviously she does not know what she is having... so it is a gender friendly card! hahahaha up in the corner it says "Sweet Little Baby" but it is un-readable from the pic.
OK, I'm all done for the night, I'm exhausted. Had cakes to do today and gift baskets to deliver, and I think my little man is finally well because he was bouncing off the walls (with minimal coughing , thank goodness)!!! So, I'm going to put him in the bath and hope that he conks out soon, because I think that I might! Ha ha ha Talk to you all soon.... Can't wait for SSS tomorrow! I love Sunday mornings, Cards, and tea and me time! Yeay!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is total cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute idea! and how appropriate to do a baby rattle! i never would've thought of that! :) thanks for taking time to play in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...