Saturday, March 20, 2010

The touch, the feel of cotton, the fabric of our lives....




Yup, Cotton. That's the kind of girl I am!!! hahaha I'm "sew" not someone who could make a dress, but when faced with this challenge to be inspired by cotton, the first thing I thought of was sewing a dress. Go figure.... Maybe because my mother can sew and she is going to make me a summer dress soon. Perhaps.... ha ha ha Anyways... I used Tote-ally Tess here and some stamp set that I got at JoAnne's fabric store. I decided to go black and white, and add all the little elements in color... I think it worked. The "cotton" ribbons on top I just happened to pick up on different days at Mike's not realizing I had the same patterns, just in pink and blue. ha ha ha Oh well... I think they worked well together on this card! Enjoy... one more to go!

1 comment:

  1. Clever - like the different take on the Cotton aspect! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...