Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Not so white Space!

Hahahahaha, so my white space isn't so white... but I'm a rebel just like Gloria and I think that the term "white space" is open to interpretation.... In this case... it's a piece of patterned paper... that's just to cute to cover up... so I made it the "white space" focal point! I LOVE this little digi girl with he birthday cake.... and I found a way to use some bling! hahahaha I've had those things FOREVER!!!!! Thanks Lena for the little clip.... I used a pop dot to make it stick out a bit more... and clipped the little chipboard tag to it.... Thanks for the great sketch Pam!!!! Fun, Fun, Fun!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

6 comments:

  1. What a cute idea to use that little clip ! It makes everything even more fun ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just so cute.. love the girl, love the note .. and love the cupcake;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my girl! Come on over here to the dark side and sit next to me and Rose....muhahahahahhahaaa! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thanks for sharing with us on Practical Scrappers!
    Barb S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well a huge welcome to our Rebel in training!! LOL this is awesome and i love the clip holding the sentiment :)
    sorry it took awhile to get here i have been working a loooong week.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.