Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Super Sketchy Mom's Day Card

So it's Super Sketchy Sunday and here's the sketch:
I don't know why, but when I saw this I immediately thought of doing a Mother's day card for My mom, with a bookmark in it!!! haahah I thought the diagonal on this sketch looked like a pocket... so that's where I went with it...
When it's sitting there without the bookmark in it, it that's the sketch part.... the curly lines on the sentiment deal with the squiggly line that Pam had in her sketch down the side of the triangle. The flower is just a ribbon rose, Not very expertly done if I may add, ha ha ha and I added the red ribbon tails onto it for the vertical rectangle in the sketch. I know that my mom will love this card! She loves Red and Black and white together... so I'm sure it'll be a hit!
Thanks for looking at my page! See y'all soon!

6 comments:

  1. This is simply stunning, love that color combo too! And great idea with the bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super color combo and love the bookmark idea! I love getting bookmarks since I read a ton and normally have a few books going at the same time! LOL Your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sentiment and great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome!! your mom will love it, i do!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job!!! Great classic colors and I love the pocket/tag combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this color scheme - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.