Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

A happy birthday sketch!

Sorry the pic is a bit blurry, but I haven't had my coffee yet either, so my eyes are just a bit blurry too! hahahaha I LOVE this sketch! I could make 100 cards using it!!!! I also LOVE this little dragon! He's so stinking cute!!!!! You can't see here, but his legs are on pop dots so that they hang out!!! hahahahaha he's got a candle in one hand and a balloon in the other, and let me tell you how hard her was to cut out with no coffee in my system... wowie!!!!! What a fun card... I think this one may go to my Goddaughter, she'd LOVE him too! ha ha ha Ok... need to go hit the brew button on my morning! Read the paper, then it's off to Michael's for some cake supplies.... have a HUGE Star Wars (yuck) cake to do this week.... I'll post pics of it... here and on my business site... check that out too at www.sweet-sentiment.com. See y'all tomorrow!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

  1. He is stinking cute for sure!!! Another great card with beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is too cute!!! didn't know you made cakes too. will check out that blog now :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.