Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Recipe Card

Not the first thing I think of when I read "recipe card" but oh well... I digress... here's my card for 365 today. The recipe was:


4.25 by 5.5 inch card

a stamp

a sentiment

a pearl or gem

and fringe

Hard huh? Well... here's what I came up with:
So the card is the right size (that's pretty standard), and the stamp is obvious. It's called "sisterhood" and it's a Penny Black stamp. The Sentiment is right there for all to see... the pearl is in the girl's hair bow, and the fringe.... well... I made my own by cutting the bottom off of a strip of ribbon and then fraying it out... it's on the girls sleeve and the bottom of her dress... I think I got everything.... I think I need some of Pam's "special" blend of coffee... I'm grasping at straws here! ha ha ha To all a good day!!!

3 comments:

  1. this is so cute -- I'm struggling with the fringe. You nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card and awesome job with the fringe!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...